Subscription Locket Monthly Send Out Process
1.Subscription Lockets © are available for a one month, three month, six month or twelve month subscription. If you'd like a certain amount of months for a special occassion please get in touch right here (for example your best friend is getting married in eight months and you want to send her a message each month leading up to her wedding we can arrange an eight month subscription).
- The one month Subscription Locket © includes the locket and a message inside. No further messages will be sent.
- The three month will include the locket with first message inside and two additional messages will be sent.
- The six month includes the locket with the first message inside and five additional messages will be sent.
- The twelve month includes the locket with the first message inside and eleven additional messages will be sent.
2. After your recipient receives the locket with the first message inside they will be added into our subscription system. I will be in touch with you by email each month to collect your next message for your recipient. Here's how it works:
- I will email you on the 15th of the month asking you for the message you'd like to send and the most current address for the recipient.
- If you don't respond to the email sent on the 15th I will email one more time on the 20th of the month.
- If I don't hear back from you by the 25th of the month I will select a pretty quote for your recipient and send it to the latest address I have on file.
3. After the 25th of the month all messages for the month have been collected. They will be formatted, printed and packaged to be sent out by the 5th of the next month.Here is an example timeline:
- You purchased the Subscription Locket © on September 2nd and the recipient received it on September 10th.
- I will contact you by email on October 15th for the second message (and sometimes for the first round I contact you a little earlier to get you set up).
- If you don't respond to the October 15th email I contact you once more by email on October 20th.
- If I still don't receive a response from you by October 15th I select a pretty quote and send the message to the latest address I have on file (i.e. where I sent the first message, etc.)
- Starting on October 25th the messages are formatted, printed and packaged and ready to be sent out by November 5th.
- Now your recipient is in the system. On November 15th I will contact you for the third message, if you don't respond I will contact again on November 20th. By November 25th all messages begin the print/package process and that third message will go on out by December 5th.
4. A few things to note about the emails you will receive on the 15th of each month:
- The email address I use is rebecca @ rebeccatollefsen.com. Please add it to your 'safe' contact list in your email system so it doesn't get filtered to your junk/spam folder.
- I use an email service to send out the emails to collect your messages each month. If you unsubscribe to this email service then you won't receive my contacts and you won't be able to respond to customize your message. By using an email service I can see when emails have been received/delivered and also when the emails are opened.
- The emails will ask you to send your message and the most current address for your recipient. If your recipient's address changed and the messages are returned to me via postal mail I typically don't resend that message. I have over one hundred subscribers and this can become quite costly to a small business to resend messages becuase information wasn't updated. I do rely on you to communicate with me about these kinds of changes.
- You are always welcome to send an email to me with your message before the 15th of the month. You don't have to wait for me to contact you. If you already know what you'd like your message to say before the 15th send it along to me (rebecca @ rebeccatollefsen.com) and I will set it aside to be sent out on the 5th of the month.
5. If you have questions at any time about anything in the Subscription Locket © process please contact me and I will help you out right away.