May 2, 2020: Kyanite Marlie Earrings
Part of the Earrings Everyday Project series, these are the earrings I made for May 2, 2020. I first made the Marlie Earrings in 2009 with tiny turquoise rounds. Over the years I’ve made them in different gemstones and get requests to bring them back often. I selected four gemstone choices and my Instagram community voted this pretty seafoam kyanite with blue flecks as the winner.
These are a limited edition with juse four pairs available.
- Sterling silver earrings measure 3 inches long.
- Kya nite gemstones measure approximately 15mm x 10mm. Each gemstone has natural variations.
- Free US shipping on orders.
- Orders ship out one day after the order is placed.
- Rush shipping options are available upon checkout including an option to have your order ship the day after the order is placed.
+ DISCOUNTS FOR ORDERING MULTIPLE PIECES / BRIDAL PARTY DISCOUNTS:
Click here to learn about discounts for ordering multiple pieces or if you'd like to learn about our bridal party discount package.
See the full collection here: www.rebeccatollefsen.com