Pyrite Chain Earrings - Halos Collection
Another designs I've been wearing throughout summer and fall this year. This are so pretty with short hair or your long hair pulled back. I wear the gold/halo chain in the short length and find they go with anything. I wore them to BBQs with a white tee and to a formal ball in the Fall.
+ SYMBOLISM: Part of the Halos Collection. Halo noun ha·lo \ˈhā-(ˌ)lō\ the aura of glory, great respect, or sentiment surrounding an idealized person or thing. Who is your halo? The little halos hang just above a beautiful silver pyrite teardrop stone. Pyrite is a protection stone thought to ward off negativity, bring focus and harvest good luck.
These lightweight earrings come in two sizes. Mix your metals on the chain and halos to create a unique, one of kind pair of earrings.
- Hammered halo in sterling or 14k goldfill: 6mm
- Faceted silver pyrite teardrop briolette stone: 9mm wide x 12mm long.
- Your choice of earring length: 1.5 inches (on blonde model) or 2.25 inches (on brunette model).
- Your choice of chain finish: bright sterling silver, 14k goldfill or brushed sterling silver.
- Free US shipping on orders over $100.00.
- Orders ship out three days after the order is placed. Orders of four or more items ship in 5-7 days after the order is placed.
- Rush shipping options are available upon checkout including an option to have your order ship the day after the order is placed.
+ DISCOUNTS FOR ORDERING MULTIPLE PIECES / BRIDAL PARTY DISCOUNTS:
Click here to learn about discounts for ordering multiple pieces or if you'd like to learn about our bridal party discount package.
See the full collection here: www.rebeccatollefsen.com